Friday, October 31, 2008


Sounds like the dinner at Matt and Brindy's was a success with all of you putting your brilliant heads together to come up with this great idea of having a family blog. I can't wait to read/ see pictures from ALL of you!


I really wanted to share Mark's Halloween masterpiece with you all- the throw-up pumpkin- and now I have the perfect place to do it! Notice Schatzie behind the front door? She has on a witch's costume. Happy Halloween all!!



Oh, and I will give $5 to the first person to find a better family picture for the blog heading.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Hey, Mom ;) Sorry about the picture. I don't have access to a group picture of us from in Mexico. . . did we even take one? Anyone that has one, email it, and I'll fix it.

(do I still get the $5?)

Joni