Thursday, October 30, 2008

*insert a crow call here*

Calling all Dayley family members!!

Here be the rules:
1. Keep it simple. This isn't a place for long windedness - just a quick update on how your family is doing/school projects/Eliotisms/pictures/etc.
2. Post often :)
3. If you have a picture you want to put in the header, email it to me and I'll get it fixed. Unless you want to figure out how to change the settings on your own, in which case, feel free. Might be kind of fun to see a new design every time you look up the website!

4 comments:

Dayley Family Blog said...

Keep it short? Are you kidding me? I think between a bunch of us, it will get long winded and very interesting! Thanks for Joni, Matt and Brindy for setting this up!

Dayley Family Blog said...

That last entry was from Mark...by the way. Of course, I will always be short and sweet!

Dayley Family Blog said...

I think I could follow those rules easily. (I don't know how to spell that well:()

Lisa said...

I MISS YOU ALLLLLLL!!!! Love, Alli :)