Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not a damsel in distress. . .

Hello Family! Here's my update. Per everyone else's tradition, this is my Halloween costume. It doesn't have a name but you can call it whatever you like, so long as "Juliet" isn't a part of it. I went to the ward Halloween party at a barn and had a blast (and got asked out by a guy who passed all of my first date tests, which is exciting since the last guy who asked me out failed with flying colors.) The first picture is me waiting around for someone to ride in the carriage with me, and the second one is me being "protected" by my roommate Whitney.


2 comments:

Dayley Family Blog said...

Joni you look so cute in your costume. I love your hair curly.

Lisa said...

I MISS YOU JONI!!! See you at Christmas!!! Your little sister, Alli :)